Tips & Suggestions
- Stay Relaxed and have FUN : )
- Ensure that your back is never facing the camera
- Walk with Clean and Clear Grease Proof Strips to stop your face from shinning
- Think Of yourself as a MODEL
- At least one person in the bridal party should have a tiny mirror
- I’ll send you poses so you can practice before, but we like it as candid as possible,
I’ll find the lighting and the perfect backgrounds, you pose and be free..Be Yourself!
- If possible the Bridal Party should practice some poses at your rehearsal
- Don’t slouch, posture is important
- Not too much make up!
- Even though the groups will be posed, I will be capturing candids the entire time.
- Let me know if you are having separate videographers
- Be sure to inform enthusiastic guests and family photographers that the Cheers Photographers requires clear
and obstructed view and access at all times. (Standing behind the photographer)